The Adobe suite, also known as Adobe Creative Suite, brings together dozens of applications, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat. These apps are designed to help you create quality content for video, print and digital media. Our Adobe Suite training course gives you a grounding in these tools, which are highly regarded by:
- graphic designers,
- web designers
- and also marketing, advertising and communication professionals.
- Our Adobe Dreamweaver trainings
- Our Adobe Illustrator trainings
- Our Adobe InDesign trainings
- Our Adobe Premiere Pro trainings
- Our Adobe Lightroom trainings
- Our Adobe After Effects trainings
- Our Adobe Animate trainings
- Our Adobe Acrobat trainings
- Our Adobe Captivate trainings
- Our Adobe Photoshop trainings
Adobe Suite training
The Adobe Suite includes around fifty software packages. It’s unlikely that you’ll need to use them all, so we’ll show you some of the most essential applications in detail and provide a list of the others. With Quality Training’s Adobe Suite course, you can just choose the software you want to learn about.
Photoshop is probably the best-known product in the Adobe Suite. This powerful image retouching, processing and assisted design application is used for:
- photo retouching
- designing graphic elements (creating bitmaps, vector graphics, etc.)
- image manipulation
- creating 3D models
- designing mock-ups and prototypes
Adobe Illustrator is an application that creates vector graphics. It features powerful drawing tools to create all kinds of graphic media, such as posters, logos, icons and more. These vector graphics are resolution independent, which means their quality is not affected when an object is resized.
This feature makes Adobe Illustrator one of the most widely used tools in the professional world. Quality Training’s Adobe Illustrator course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the software, from creating simple graphics to developing complex illustrations.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a feature-rich video editing application. It’s widely used in the visual media space and by marketing and design professionals. Quality Training’s Adobe Premiere Pro course will teach you how to:
- edit video content in a methodical and streamlined way
- import and export videos
- mix and calibrate images and sound
- manage titles, subtitles and visual effects
Adobe Animate is a computer animation and multimedia creation tool. It can be used to create videos, vector graphic illustrations and more. Quality Training’s Adobe Animate course will teach you how to create HTML5 interactive animations that can be published on a website without needing to type a single line of code.
Adobe Lightroom is a photo retouching tool with many different features to help you organise, store, share and edit your photos. On our Adobe Lightroom course, you’ll learn to:
- create HDR images and slideshows
- use retouching plug-ins (filter, brush, corrector, etc.)
- process images in batches
- analyse and enhance a photo in just a few clicks
- organise your photo collections and find them on all your devices
Adobe Acrobat is a powerful tool for manipulating PDF files. With our Adobe Acrobat training, you’ll understand how to make the most of the software, including:
- annotating and commenting on PDF files
- creating forms and other interactive PDFs
- managing sharing rights and securing files
Other software in the Adobe Suite
Quality Training also offers training in:
- Adobe After Effects for creating visual effects
- Adobe Animate, multimedia creation software
- Adobe Story, for developing scripts and screenplays collaboratively
- Adobe Captivate for the creation of learning content
- Adobe InDesign, desktop publishing (DTP) software
- Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Edge, website development and publishing tools
- Adobe Fireworks for creating images to be used online
This list is not exhaustive. If your software isn’t listed or you’re not sure which one to choose, contact us. After a detailed analysis of your requirements, we’ll be able to offer you a Adobe Suite course that’s tailored to you.
Why do an Adobe Suite training course?
When you do one of our Adobe Suite training courses, you’re not just learning about one piece of software, but a whole suite of tools for creating, publishing and manipulating visual media. You can combine these solutions to create a working environment that is perfectly suited to your business.
For example, a professional photographer could combine features from Photoshop and Lightroom to organise, optimise and share their creative work. Marketing and advertising teams could design their business content using InDesign, Animate and Adobe Premiere Pro.
You can also do just one of the modules in the suite. For example, you and a colleague could do a Dreamweaver course so that you can easily create, manage and publish your company’s website. The Adobe Acrobat course helps to simplify organisation and increase productivity at work, as team members will be able to quickly share, annotate and update information.
Adobe Suite training will enable you to use powerful software that is constantly being updated to offer new features suitable for our ever-evolving communication methods and ways of working. Quality Training’s Adobe Suite training also offers you the chance to understand and configure Adobe Creative Cloud (CC), which is the cloud version of these applications. Adobe Creative Cloud means:
- interoperability between applications (the cloud enables work-in-progress files to be immediately available in the different tools)
- immediate availability of the latest software versions
- the ability to access your suite from any device or location
About Quality Training’s Adobe courses
The training content in Quality Training’s Adobe courses is fully modular and can be customised to your precise needs, your business and your organisation.
This flexibility is also found in our teaching methods. Based on your circumstances and availability, you can choose an Adobe Suite training course in your workplace, which means we can help to install and configure the software and train a number of employees in company-wide workshops. You can also opt for training in our fully equipped training rooms located in Brussels.
For additional flexibility, Quality Training offers Adobe Suite training remotely, in the form of interactive webinars or virtual classes.
Whichever format you choose, you’ll still benefit from the skills and teaching methods of our team of multilingual trainers, who are experts in IT, office tools and professional social networks.
Quality Training courses are recognised for their quality and certified under the QFor Belgian standards.