Discover the secrets of Happy Management!
One example of happy management would be organising an in-person or remote team-building event to encourage team cohesion.
Happy management is also about the staff environment, creating pleasant work spaces and breakout areas, setting up flexible working hours and remote working, and providing personal development and training tailored to each member of staff.
Our training will show you the methods and tools you can use to implement happy management within your organisation so your teams stay motivated !
In person or Online?
In person or online
At least two years of experience as a manager
Any manager who would like to motivate their team and promote a positive environment
Develop your management style and become a positive influence on your team.
- Fundamentals: the scientific basis for performance at work: the link between health, happiness and staff engagement
- Challenges: current professional context: from survival mode to growth mode
- Good practice for “Happiness Managers”
- Levers for happiness at work: the “3 Rs”
- Leadership impact
- Emotional and collective intelligence
- Psychological safety at work
- Developing resilience within the team
- Measuring and analysing
- Staff needs and the three engines of engagement
- “Prevention or cure”: identify the issues and define a “quality of life” measure at work
- Cross-sectional levers Eight modules to develop your “toolbox”
- Giving meaning
- Building confidence and emotional security within an organisation
- Aligning behaviours with culture and values
- Reducing absence using active and methodical management
- Rethinking internal communication within a changing organisation
- Adapting the environment and structure
- Measuring the impact: happiness and performance indicators
- Leading change and transformation
- Your personal action plan