Discover how to use Outlook as a true personal assistant to better organize yourself, manage your emails, and your time!
In-person / Remote?
In-person and remote
Intermediate / Advanced
Basic knowledge of Outlook
Anyone wishing to effectively manage their emails and their time
At the end of this hands-on training, participants will be able to:
- Automate certain recurring actions
- Efficiently manage their inbox
- Prioritize certain emails
- Optimally manage their tasks
- Adopt good email practices: send an email, call, or meet?
- Write specific subject lines, compose clear and concise messages, limit CCs, limit attached documents, use the follow-up indicator, set message expiration, request opinions through voting
- Optimize the use of advanced Outlook options to save you valuable time!
- Use templates and QuickParts for repetitive messages
- Manage your inbox
- DDB Method – Database Approach
- TTC Method – Touch, Treat, Classify
- Use search folders to quickly group messages regardless of where the folders have been filed
- Manage tasks and priorities with the tasks folder: create lists, document, assign, follow up…
- Quick actions for time-saving
- Manage multiple (simple) projects with the tasks folder
- Choose the right categories to group tasks by project, subject, client, type of tasks…
- View and manage daily, weekly, monthly workload in the calendar folder
- How to set up rules that will allow Outlook to work on your behalf in certain cases?
- Discover all the tips and tricks (including the most useful keyboard shortcuts)