Découvrez les bases de Teams !
Discover the fundamentals of Teams!
Teams is the ultimate tool that allows you to work together remotely and organize online meetings. This training will help you understand the strengths of Teams and its benefits for efficient remote collaboration.
In-person / Remote?
Both in-person and remote options are available.
Basic computer knowledge
Anyone wishing to explore the fundamental features of Teams
By the end of this hands-on training, participants will be able to:
- Master the basic features of Teams
- Collaborate in teams
- Manage files within Teams
- Introduction to the training and roundtable discussion.
- The concept and advantages of Teams
- Collaborating in teams & managing projects
- Creating teams and adding members
- Creating channels
- Managing teams, channels, and members
- Mentioning someone
- Adding emojis and stickers
- Staying informed with Activity and notifications
- Setting up channels
- Managing files
- Accessing OneDrive files from Teams
- Adding a SharePoint library as a tab in a channel
- Initiating co-authoring on a file from Teams
- Overview of applications accessible via Teams (Forms, Whiteboard, …)
- Tips and tricks
Half-day (3 hours)