Discover the advanced features of Illustrator to create impactful visuals!
In-Person / Remote?
In-person and remote
Participants should have completed Module 1 of Illustrator or have a good understanding of the content of that module, including creating various paths, using the color palette, creating and managing layers, object transformation, and document saving.
This training is intended for anyone responsible for creating graphic designs for print or web publications.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to create graphic designs such as drawings, logos, and graphics.
Recapitulation (if necessary)
- Creation and modification of complex objects: transformation, Pathfinder
- Layer management
Add and manage texts
- Use of the Text tool and its variations
- Conversion of texts into vectors
- Character and paragraph styles, text wrapping
- Creation and modification of background patterns
- Use of pattern shapes (outline patterns), creating corner elements
Manage transparency, effects, and appearances
- Opacity, blending mode
- Application to objects, outlines, and backgrounds
- Modification of appearance attributes of an object, group, or layer
- Use of graphic styles
Use dynamic tracing and dynamic painting
- Vectorization of an image
- Creation of a dynamic painting group
- Creation and modification
- Use of associated tools: spraying sets of instances, resizing, etc.
Control and save an illustration
- Saving in different formats