Captivate is a leading software for designing e-learning content.
In-person / Remote?
Both in-person and remote
Computer proficiency – Basic knowledge of Captivate software
Anyone wishing to develop e-learning training content
The purpose of this training is to work in a practical manner and create a complete and valid e-learning module, to familiarize the learner with the software’s logic and its use. Uploading to our server will validate your pedagogical approach
- Virtual Machine Methodology (using a VM during software simulation or demo, working with VMware on MacOS or Windows)
- Presentation and practice on software simulations and video demonstrations: analyzing scenarios, differences between software simulation and demonstration.
- Preparation for capture, screen resolution issues, sound recording methods.
- Scenario design for capture: how to guide the user from a pedagogical perspective, how to model the training.
- Development of responsive content for mobile (smartphone, tablet).
- Learning verification, Quiz.
- Publishing on an LMS platform: the SCORM standard, creating a pedagogical path.