Discover the fundamentals of SharePoint!
In person or Online?
In person or online
Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365
Anyone who needs to use SharePoint
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Find your way around SharePoint
- Manage documents
- Categorise and organise your data
- Manage lists and libraries
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Terminology, breakdown of a SharePoint site, Lists and Document Libraries, WebPart components.
- What is metadata?
- The SharePoint interface
- Welcome menu, Top Link Bar, Quick Launch Toolbar, Breadcrumb trail, WebParts page, Search.
- Finding your way around SharePoint
- Quick launch menu
- Working with documents
- Creating new documents, Content Types, Document Sets, downloading/uploading documents, working with metadata, Recycle Bin
- Extracting and archiving documents, working with versions, copying and moving documents
- Managing document version history
- Categorising and organising your data
- Sharing documents
- Integrating and synchronising SharePoint Calendar with Outlook
- Sorting and filtering, Views, Datasheet View
- Blocking and unblocking documents
- Document properties
- Image library
- Managing team documents
- Tips and tricks