Discover how to create, edit, and manage your long documents!
In-person / Remote?
Both in-person and remote options available.
Intermediate / Advanced
Basic knowledge of Word
Anyone interested in creating and formatting long documents.
By the end of this hands-on training, participants will be able to:
- Create and edit long documents
- Utilize essential features for structured documents
- The importance of formatting
- Achieving consistent formatting using styles
- Numbering headings
- Organizing hierarchy using outline mode
- Generating the table of contents
- Customizing and illustrating your document
- Modifying styles
- Transferring styles from one document to another
- Inserting images, Excel objects
- Inserting tables
- Creating an elaborate layout
- Using footnotes and endnotes
- Managing different layouts with section breaks
- Creating distinct headers and footers for each chapter
- Page numbering
- Creating an index
- Crafting a bibliography
- Exploring graphic guidelines
- Designing an appealing cover page
- Collaborating on a document
- Tracking changes
- Adding comments
- Protecting your document
- Tips and tricks