Discover the video compositing software Adobe After Effects, graphic design, and special effects.
In-Person / Remote?
Having attended a video editing training or equivalent experience.
Anyone involved in creating professional videos.
At the end of the training, you will be able to create various types of professional video animations.
Four days filled with personalized practical exercises based on each participant’s objectives, culminating in a broadcast-ready animation!
- What is “motion design”?
- Presentation of After Effects software and its interface
- Creating a project and setting up compositions.
- The principle of animation: keyframes!
- Initial exercises and basic animations using text, shapes, photos…
- Insertion of videos, video effects, blending modes…
- Discovering and animating masks on photos, texts, and videos.
- Advanced titling… just like on TV.
- Predefined effects and animations.
- Animation based on audio as an animation engine.
- Bar graphs and animated graphics with transitions.
- Linking with Adobe Illustrator to animate logos, diagrams…
- Puppet effect to animate a 2D character.
- Green screen keying (chroma keying).
- The 3D world in After Effects: 3D layers, adding cameras, lights, and projected shadows.
- 3D particle generators, Star Wars effect.
- Exploring expressions (repetitions, loops, automatic and random animations, displaying time and timecode…).
- Image tracking and stabilization.
- Exporting animations: the right settings and render queue.