Would you like to create striking visuals in no time at all, without needing to be a graphic designer?
Canva has made creating graphics child’s play.
The free version of this tool has millions of templates available that can be modified however you wish, to suit your brand’s communication style.
In the blink of an eye, you’ll be creating fabulous presentations, business cards and photo collages, with templates suitable for all your favourite social media channels.
You’ll also be able to edit your photos or find the photo you’re looking for in a vast library of royalty-free stock images.
You’ll learn to animate the whole page or just some of the visual elements.
In person or online ?
Both in person and online
Anyone who wants to learn the basic features of Canva to create appealing visuals
By the end of this super-practical training course, you’ll be able to :
- Create digital or printable visual designs
- Single handedly create all of your internal and external communication assets using company branding
- Set up a whole library of custom templates
- Introduction and getting started with Canva
- Understanding Canva’s basic features
- Introduction to the dashboard and navigating the site
- Options in Canva
- Different applications and uses of Canva
- Creating your own colour palette
- Exploring the available Canva templates
- Customising Canva templates
- Changing and customising a Canva template
- Using graphic elements and changing their appearance
- Updating text and animating elements
- Creating your own designs
- Using the “blank page” option to create your own designs
- Using drawing and formatting tools
- Searching for and using royalty-free stock images and videos
- Managing your projects
- Creating and managing folders to organise your projects
- Sharing your designs with other users
- Tips and tricks to improve your designs
- Putting it into practice