Sway is a presentation application included in the Microsoft 365 suite, which makes creating and sharing interactive reports, personal stories and presentations really easy.
With Sway, you won’t need to spend hours fiddling with formatting. The integrated design tool handles the optimisation of your final creation.
If the initial design isn’t right for you, you can easily apply another layout or create a custom layout that better suits your needs.
Plus, sharing your finished Sway is child’s play!
Learn to use the myriad features of Sway!
In person or online ?
Both in person and online
Basic computer knowledge
Anyone who wants to learn to use Sway features to create appealing presentations, reports, articles and more.
By the end of this super-practical training course, you’ll be able to :
- Create, save and update a Sway presentation
- Create a Sway from an existing document
- Insert different types of content
- Share and publish a Sway
- Introduction to Sway: Concept and usability
- What are the key features of Sway?
- Creating a Sway
- Creating a Sway from a Word, PowerPoint or PDF file
- Working with cards
- Inserting photos
- Inserting content from other websites (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Grouping content
- Updating a Sway with other employees
- Sharing a Sway on social media or a website
- Tips and tricks
- Putting it into practice