Creating Photos: Professional Image Production!
Shooting and Editing with Adobe Lightroom
Nowadays, we can take photos with a camera, a smartphone, a tablet… we can even film.
All devices are good, or almost good… but what will make the difference between a beautiful photo and a “professional” photo is the richness of your composition, framing, and the post-processing of your photos!
This training is comprehensive. A bit of basic theory, shooting exercises, and Lightroom editing.
Each participant brings their own camera (a camera can be provided if needed).
In-Person / Remote?
Anyone wishing to communicate effectively using multimedia tools.
Creating high-quality professional images.
- Essential basic theory (camera settings, focal length, ISO, exposure, depth of field, rule of thirds, composition with foreground/background, balance of masses, choice between different possible modes Auto/P/V/A/M, benefits of RAW over JPEG, flash usage)
- Practical shooting exercises, group viewing and constructive and positive critique of images.
- Moving away from “automatic” mode,
- Framing and composition
- Exercises: Portrait, business, landscape, street, objects
- Working with a Speedlight Flash
Post-production with Adobe Lightroom:
- Exploring the software, its modules, and the editing workflow.
- Importing raw images into the Lightroom library and optimizing images in the development module.
- Exporting and setting formats.
- Numerous exercises (brightness, contrast, histogram, white balance, defect correction, grain, partial color saturation, local adjustments with brush and gradient filters, vignetting, perspective correction…)