Creating an audio podcast channel for your business or personal use, why and how?
The audio podcast is rapidly expanding, clearly a new media that you cannot afford to miss if you want to communicate and establish a privileged and trustworthy relationship with your community, whether it’s a commercial brand, an association, or a passion.
In-person / Remote?
Anyone wishing to effectively communicate using multimedia tools.
By the end of this training, you will understand why it’s important to create a podcast channel, the different types of podcasts, the economic benefits of having a channel… and you will also know “how to do it” in practice.
- What is an audio podcast? Why create a channel? Different types and styles of podcasts.
- How to do it in practice? From preparation to online broadcasting? What equipment to use (microphones, recording equipment…)?
- Preparing your channel (defining the podcast, channel visuals, editorial guidelines).
- Practical recording exercises, alone, with in-studio and remote guests, and on-location recordings.
- Post-production: audio editing, sound design, mixing, exporting.
- Creating the channel with a hosting provider, uploading recorded episodes, and distributing them to platforms through an RSS feed.
- Next steps: promotion, monetization…