Mastering and setting up a “TV studio” within your company. Multi-camera capture and live streaming.
Achieve a live multi-camera video capture, just like on a television set!
Communicate to your teams, the press, during an event, or a catastrophe…?
Soon, every company will have its own TV studio!
In-Person / Remote?
Anyone wishing to communicate effectively using multimedia tools.
Learn how to carry out live multi-camera captures and streaming, far more powerful than a Teams / Zoom meeting… within your company, at a trade show…
Expensive, complicated? Not at all… with guidance from a television director to get off to a good start!
- A bit of theory to start… and plenty of hands-on exercises!
- The equipment needed for video capture: (cameras, camera settings, microphones, mixing table…), set design, studio positioning, lighting…
- Assembling the team, each person’s role (director, cameraman, sound engineer)
- Sound recording on set: microphones, connections, mixing table, compression, audio distribution on set, sending to the video control room
- Adding players to launch videos, jingles…, live titling: names of speakers and on-screen information
- Incorporating remote speakers via ZOOM, Teams… into the broadcast
- Adding a green screen for live chroma keying.
- Adding a recorder for the final program recording and a streaming encoder to send the program live over the web
- Adding monitor screens on set, video distribution
- Directing the set and the show, each participant will take on all roles: cameraperson, sound engineer, director, script supervisor
- We’ll be using professional and financially accessible equipment, and we’ll provide all the advice and contacts to purchase equipment and set up your studio.