Are you drowning in an influx of emails?
Are you struggling with self-organization?
Do you increasingly feel a sense of loneliness?
Are you unable to disconnect?
Do you feel guilty for not being able to manage all the emergencies?
This training is designed for you.
In-Person / Remote?
This training is intended for anyone who is required to work from home or in a hybrid manner.
Through the provided reflections and tools, this session will give you some keys to effective time management in remote work, helping you manage your energy and allowing you to disconnect peacefully.
- Identify my needs
- Identify my work environment
- Create a routine
- Time allocation
- Understand your energy curve and maximize your time utilization
- Reflect on goals, objectives, priorities, interruptions, and emergencies to use the right time management tools
- Learn to prioritize and delegate
- Adapt an effective prioritization system (e.g., A, B, C)
- Learn to prevent ‘C’ priorities from becoming ‘A’ priorities
- Avoid procrastination and understand its impact on time management
- Learn to take action
- What is important?
- How to get started?
- Why is effective time management so challenging?
- Identify your functioning mode: principles of chronobiology
- Some tools to maintain work-life balance