This “combo” formation brings together in a condensed way in a single formation, everything that is necessary for the production of a film.
You will learn how to make a film from A to Z, a little basic theory, a maximum of practice in a good mood.
The “post-production” part can be done on DaVinci Resolve free or on Adobe Premiere Pro.
Face-to-face / Remote?
Have completed video editing training or equivalent experience.
Anyone required to create professional videos and lead a film crew.
Know how to direct a film or lead a film crew.
- Structure of a movie
- The stages of video production, procedure to follow
- Theory on camera settings, sound recording, lighting, positions and shot values… with which type of camera to film (advantages / disadvantages…)
- Pre-production :
- Preparation of the shoot, script, choice of equipment…
- Production: shooting in practice!
- Properly adjust your camera, microphones and lighting
- Direct the action, the connections, camera movements
- Interview, shot – reverse shot, cutaways…
- Post-production and distribution
- Edit the film with DaVinci Resolve (the best) or with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Editing, color grading, titling, subtitling, graphic dressing, adding music, voice-over, interviews and sound effects, audio mixing…
- Export of the film in the appropriate format (horizontal, vertical for social networks).