Boost Your Professional Efficiency with Microsoft 365 Copilot
Face to face / Remote?
Face-to-Face and remote
Medium / Advanced
Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, and Outlook required
Anyone wishing to work more efficiently and save time using office tools.
Upon completion of this hands-on training, participants will be able to leverage the artificial intelligence features provided by Copilot in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, and OneNote.
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 Copilot and the overall concept of the AI assistant
- Copilot in Excel
- Analyze, explore, and synthesize your data in a blink
- Integrate numerical data into a written report
- Copilot in Word
- Write, edit, summarize, and create texts in seconds
- Easily insert attractive visuals into your documents
- Copilot in PowerPoint
- Transform your ideas into stunning presentations
- Convert your Word files into PowerPoint presentations
- Copilot in Teams
- Organize more effective meetings, stay informed about conversations, structure key discussion points, and summarize main actions so that the entire group knows what to do next.
- Get a summary of your meeting or the points discussed before your arrival
- Simultaneously view the translation of the presenter’s presentation in the language of your choice
- Use Business Chat to access all your company’s data
- Copilot in OneNote
- Create lists and organize your information in attractive formats
- Copilot in Outlook
- Compose and send emails using Copilot
- View and copy email summaries
- View unanswered emails
- • Bing Business Chat
- Tips and tricks