Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro (paid CC subscription version for PC and Mac)
Is video important for your communication?
Learn professional video editing with Adobe Premiere.
In-Person / Remote?
Anyone looking to communicate effectively using multimedia tools.
Get hands-on with this highly popular video editing software.
By the end of the training, you will be able to create various types of video edits in a professional manner.
For adding graphic overlays and special effects, it’s recommended to also take the After Effects training.
Different stages of post-production: from media management to final export, including image editing, sound editing, color grading, titling, and effects. All within a single software!
- Importing provided video footage, music, voice-overs, and sound effects from the instructor. Importing and organizing your own footage if you have any.
- Creating an initial edit, assembling and organizing shots, adjusting cuts, transitions, basic effects, zooms, cropping, blurs, titling, and multilingual subtitles.
- Basic color grading: correcting color or light errors in shots.
- Green screen compositing.
- Enhancing audio editing, voice-overs, and interviews.
- Exercises and edits for corporate videos, interviews, and music videos.
- Changing formats: horizontal, vertical, square.
- Exporting the final edit in the appropriate format for social media, YouTube, websites, etc.