The digitalization of your training programs is on your agenda, but you’re unsure where to start or skeptical about the effectiveness of this new learning approach? Test it for yourself by participating in a hands-on session that will unveil the techniques for facilitating and creating a Digital Learning training path.
In-Person / Remote?
This training is intended for anyone who will be facilitating remote training sessions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the advantages and challenges related to facilitating remote training
- Effectively prepare for their remote training sessions
- Engage and involve participants
- Maintain participants’ attention through facilitation and interactions
- Properly conclude their training sessions
- Utilize the virtual platform and its interesting features within a training context
- Master the functionalities of facilitation tools
- What are the benefits of remote training and using Digital Learning?
- Challenges to overcome: Timing, technical aspects, managing questions, etc.
- How to transform the content of an in-person training into a remote session?
- Best Practices
- Preparation and pre-training considerations
- Technical aspects
- The role of the facilitator, especially in co-facilitation scenarios
- The importance of participant engagement
- The D-day – Hour H: What matters most?
- Engaging participants through different channels
- Creating interactions throughout the training
- Managing virtual classroom platforms effectively
- Some Useful Tools:
- Classroom Screen
- White Board
- Hands-on Practice:
- Preparing one’s own training sequence
- Role-playing and simulations
2 sessions of 3 hours each