In a new hybrid work context that involves remote team management, communication within the team is not always optimal, and the connection between you and your collaborators may weaken.
- What tools can facilitate this communication?
- How to adapt to different communication styles in the context of remote leadership?
- What can be implemented starting tomorrow to build upon what already exists?
Managing a remote team
Managers, team leaders, HR, …
- Identify different types of communication within the context of remote team management.
- Use channels and tools that promote communication and remote connection.
- Identify communication profiles of team members and adapt to them to enhance remote connection.
- Based on the learning, develop an action plan to address the specific challenges of remote leadership within your team.
- The Remote Leader
- The mindset of humane remote management
- Challenges and communication needs in remote settings
- Structuring the Communication Framework
- Organizing the team’s communication framework
- Managing different communication channels
- Tailoring guidance based on the employee’s profile
- Supporting remote work based on the D.I.S.C. profile
- Adapting communication and support according to each employee