Digital meetings are the topic of the day! Who hasn’t already attended long and ineffective online meetings?
- Are they poorly conducted?
- Are they well announced and prepared?
- Are they interactive enough to keep participants engaged?
- But most importantly, are they efficient and relevant?
We aim to address these questions by providing insights and practical “recipes” to create remote team synergy through digital means.
In-Person / Remote?
Having already participated in a remote meeting or training.
This training is intended for anyone responsible for organizing online meetings.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to effectively organize an online meeting in terms of preparation, facilitation, and follow-up. They will also master essential tools for successful online meetings.
- Meeting Preparation
- Defining the meeting’s objective
- Preparing the facilitator
- Effective Online Communication and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Duration and pacing
- Starting a meeting
- Communication rules
- Participant roles
- Conducting an Online Meeting Presentation
- Video conferencing facilitation tips
- Engaging participants with PowerPoint presentations
- Meeting animation tools and their use in facilitation and gamification: Zoom, Klaxoon, Mentimeter, Classroom Screen, etc.
- Benefits of Teams (or another platform) for Remote Meeting Organization
- Organizing remote training with Teams
- Planning and inviting participants
- Managing microphones and cameras
- Adding a background
- Recording the training to create a video file
- Attendance management
- Creating channels for subgroup work
- Interesting tools/supports for trainers
- Forms-based surveys
- Emoticons (mood)
- Raising a hand to participate
- Open-ended questions
- Allowing participants to share items with everyone (OneNote, presentations, etc.)
- Sharing documents with other participants
- Note-taking (shared or not)
- Tips and Tricks
2 sessions of 3 hours each