Means of communication have significantly expanded in recent months, allowing us to work remotely while maintaining high levels of performance! But what about the quality of our communication? How can we express ourselves, be heard, understood, and listened to? All of this through the intermediary of computers and phones! Even though we’re all in the same boat, we might not experience this situation in the same way. Therefore, it’s more essential than ever to build connections by adapting our communication style while considering the needs of others.
In-Person / Remote?
This training is intended for anyone who needs to communicate remotely.
This training will provide you with very simple tools to adjust your communication style.
- You will be better understood.
- You will maintain better relationships.
- You will bridge the distance through your presence!
- Becoming aware of differences in perception.
- Understanding the two dimensions of communication.
- Identifying your preferred communication style and recognizing that of others.
- Adapting your communication.
- Tips and tricks for even more effective remote communication.