Communication is currently primarily done remotely: emails, phone calls, meetings through screens.
- How do you communicate in delicate situations?
- Some might be more aggressive, while others may choose avoidance and manipulation.
- There is a fourth option.
- One where you approach the situation in a fair manner for both yourself and the other person.
Assertiveness is THE behavior that will allow you to:
- Establish a foundation for balanced relationships in the long run.
- Gain confidence.
- Communicate your needs.
- Better manage conflicts.
You will be able to assert yourself while respecting the other person.
Quite an art! … one that can be learned.
In-Person / Remote?
This training is intended for anyone who works from home or in a hybrid manner and communicates with colleagues, collaborators, clients, partners, etc.
This training will provide keys to communicate more smoothly and positively on a daily basis.
- Identify the stakes and benefits of assertiveness.
- Understand your preferred mode of functioning and comprehend that of others.
- Navigate traps in critical situations.
- Overcome obstacles to assertiveness.
Application of different techniques to develop your assertiveness:
- Knowing how to say NO.
- Formulating a request.
- Reacting to criticism or compliments.